8/13/2008

Teaching with a cold


Well I finally caught I cold. I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier considering all the kids that have been sneezing on and around me every day. My sinuses are bothering me and I had a sore throat for a day or so. Hopefully it will be over with tomorrow. I have been drinking a lot of yuja-cha since it is high in vitamin c, tastes good, and has a pleasant aroma. I think it contains just honey and sliced citrons. The smallest container I could find was 1 kg of the mix, so I brought it to class and let my students make some as well. Our final exam was today. Most of my students did very well. Discipline has been a problem over the past two weeks, and today I had to separate and punish some of my kids. I hate punishing the kids, but if I'm yelling at him and he's laughing in my face, he'll be holding his arms over his head until he's not smiling anymore. Disrespectful kids....

1 comment:

kagari said...

Looks good. That one plum stuff we brought home was awesome I remember.